1/ It is possible to permanently remove
- Liposuction in the operating room under local, epidural or general anesthesia remains a sure technique giving predictable results. Liposuction can be performed on arms, hips, calves, pelvis, stomach, waist, man’s chest (in cases of gynecomastia). It is also possible to make injections of removed fat there where it is needed.
- Cryolipolysis allows thanks to an equipment generating cold in large pincers to crystallize fat tissue. Within several weeks following the intervention so crystallized fat tissue is slowly disintegrating. Sometimes several interventions are required.
3/ It is possible to tighten some areas with effect lasting from 1 to 2 years
It is possible to tighten some slightly sagging areas with implantation of threads having incisions or knots given that the tissues are not too heavy. This technique can be exercised on arms, thighs, stomach (Dr. Deutsch does not recommend this technique for breasts and buttocks)
2/ It is possible to add volume with regular intervals
- Skinny palms can be given more volume and smoothness with injections of fillers (hyaluronic acid, Radiesse or Ellanse) or fat tissue
- Buttocks or calves can be given more volume with implantation of fat tissue in the operating room or with injections of Macrolan (hyaluronic acid specially designed for these areas)
- Labia major surrounding vulva can be given more volume or a better shape (special hyaluronic acid Desirial+ or fat tissue). In the same way, it is possible to add volume to the G-point inside the vagina.
- Hydration of the back wall of the vagina with Desirial + which helps to fight the dryness frequent after menopause
- Any anesthetic cavity can be filled.